The RPG Handbook
The RPG Handbook is a system-free guide to playing tabletop roleplaying games (RPGs). The RPG Handbook covers:
- Inviting new players to try out tabletop RPGs.
- Getting kids involved in trying out imaginative games.
- Emphasizing deeper character development.
- Making it easy to run and vary solo and team RPG gameplay.
- Turning players into GMs - and GMs into games designers.
- Offering GMs the means to rapidly create custom campaigns.
- Building more player choice into adventures and campaigns.