We may collect, store and use these kinds of personal data:
- We may collect, store and use information concerning your computer and your visits to this website such as your IP address, geographical location, browser, referral source, duration of visit a number of page views.
- We may collect, store and use information concerning any transactions conducted between you and Thistle Games/ Scottish Media Lab. Such information may concern any purchases of goods and services.
- We may collect, store and use information provided as part of registration procedures or signing up to website services, email notifications and newsletters.
- We may collect, store and use information concerning Thistle Games/ Scottish Media Lab, or any other information that you may choose or decide to send to us at your own discretion.
- Personal data and other information submitted to the website may be used for the administration of the website, to personalise and/ or customise the site, to process all aspects of the purchase of goods and/ or services, to send you email notifications (as requested), to distribute marketing communications, to provide third parties with statistical data, to deal with complaints and enquiries made by or about our users and for general communications purposes.
- We may disclose information as required by law, or in relation to legal proceedings. We may also disclose information as required to establish, apply or protect our legal rights.
- International data transfers of information that we have collected may take place between countries where we are in operation.
- Data will be kept securely behind password protected and firewalled systems.
- This policy may be altered occasionally, so please check this page when visiting the site to ensure that you agree with the current policy.
- We cannot be held responsible for the privacy policies and the operation of the privacy policies of third party companies that are linked to Thistle Games/ Scottish Media Lab.
- Please advise us of any changes to your personal details, so that we can make any corrections that are necessary.