- Approaches to peaceful activism
- Applying non-intrusive activism
- Gamifying peaceful activism
This project concerned Scotland's peaceful Yes campaign between 2104-16. Content aimed at supporting various forms of civic activism was prepared, tested and distributed to participants in Yes. Text and link archives of IONA and Courage are available onsite.
- Content development and delivery
- News and current awareness resource
- Promoting peaceful activism
Indy collects issues-focused content and shares it to social media groups and pages. The intention is to provide a current awareness service and to present authentic narratives, (from a variety of angles), for self-negotiated discussion on pages and within groups.
- Digital counter-narratives
- Social media activism
The radicalisation of extremists of all types is rooted in personal distress and social isolation. Potential solutions include, and likely call for, systemic approaches to building alternative support networks.
- Digital content development
- Historical research
- Promoting authentic culture
Scottish Media Lab promotes positive action and discussion in support of authentic history and cultural diversity. History, archaeology, arts and cultural events are the mainstay of the page's content.